AMSI Intern is an innovative national program working across industry, building links between universities and businesses.
AMSI Intern is delighted to partner with the CRC for Spatial Information (CRCSI) for a Victorian trial of the internship program. This partnership will give access to high end quantitative and analytical expertise from within Australia’s leading universities to benefit the CRCSI partners and the spatial information sector. Following the successful completion of the Victorian trial, the AMSI intern – CRCSI partnership will be expanded nationally.
The partnership provides financial support to businesses servicing the spatial information sector as a cost effective solution for a research challenge or problem facing your business.
Postgraduate students, along with university supervisors, come from all disciples to partner with industry through short-term (4-5 month) tightly focused research internships.
- Further develop & innovate your business for future growth
- All Intellectual Property remains with your business
- Potential recruitment opportunities
- Payroll, insurance & public liability covered by the University
- CRCSI funding available to eligible businesses
- 4-5 month internships provide attractive flexibility
- Connect with educational institutes
- Access to academic supervisor with specialist knowledge
- Linkage Grant opportunities
- AMSI manages admin with quick turnaround times
- A mature program modeled on international success
- Bring a new skill set to your business
Am I eligible?*
- Proposal must be for R&D relevant to the enhancement of spatial information in Australia
- Intern must be based in Australia
- One CRCSI Intern voucher per business per year
- Business must be either a member of 43pl or Government partner of the CRCSI
* CRCSI to confirm eligibility
CRCSI program flyer
View the CRCSI flyer (pdf)
For information about the CRCSI program contact:
Business Development Officer